TERMS OF SERVICE
Terms of Service
Last updated: November 27, 2016
Welcome to MoreChimichurri.com and/or its affiliates ("More Chimichurri") provide website features and other products and services to you when you visit or shop at MoreChimichurri.com, use More Chimichurri products or services, use More Chimichurri subject to the following conditions.
By using More Chimichurri, you agree to these conditions. Please read them carefully.
LICENSE AND ACCESS
Subject to your compliance with these Conditions of Use and your payment of any applicable fees, More Chimichurri or its content providers grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the More Chimichurri Services. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of any More Chimichurri Service, or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of any More Chimichurri Service or its contents; any downloading, copying, or other use of account information for the benefit of any third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms are reserved and retained by More Chimichurri and/or its licensors, suppliers, publishers, rightsholders, or other content providers. No More Chimichurri Service, nor any part of any More Chimichurri Service, may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of More Chimichurri. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of More Chimichurri without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing More Chimichurri' name or trademarks without the express written consent of More Chimichurri. You may not misuse the More Chimichurri Services. You may use the More Chimichurri Services only as permitted by law. The licenses granted by More Chimichurri terminate if you do not comply with these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
Visitors may post reviews, comments, photos, videos, and other content; send e-cards and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights (including publicity rights), or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam" or unsolicited commercial electronic messages, if the functions are available for such activities, which they may not. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. More Chimichurri reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant More Chimichurri a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant More Chimichurri and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify More Chimichurri for all claims resulting from content you supply. More Chimichurri has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. More Chimichurri takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
More Chimichurri respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Terms of Service page for more information or reach out to us on our Contact Us page.
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from More Chimichurri are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND TITLE
Returns and refunds will be issued solely at More Chimichurri discretion, and in case of a claim, More Chimichurri does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfillment center. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, More Chimichurri does not take title to the refunded item.
More Chimichurri attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, More Chimichurri does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of any More Chimichurri Service is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by More Chimichurri is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition at your own expense.
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your More Chimichurri experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us:We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information:We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses MoreChimichurri.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of MoreChimichurri.comon other Web sites.
- Mobile:When you log on to MoreChimichurri.com, our subsidiaries, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- E-mail Communications:To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from MoreChimichurri.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers.
- Information from Other Sources:We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features
- The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the Web site of its manufacturer. We recommend that you leave them turned on. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Cart, proceed to Checkout, or use any MoreChimichurri.com products and services that require you to Sign in.
Does MoreChimichurri.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries of Diaspora Foods LLC. Controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control:We may work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, such as Marketplace sellers, these businesses operate MoreChimichurri.com or sell offerings to you at MoreChimichurri.com. In other cases, we operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. Third parties are involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that specific third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers:We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers:As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that MoreChimichurri.com, Inc., or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- With Your Consent:Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Are Children Allowed to Use MoreChimichurri.com?
MoreChimichurri.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use MoreChimichurri.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit MoreChimichurri.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms Of Service, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of California. If you have any concern about privacy at MoreChimichurri.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Terms of Service will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.